Pasquale Roberge, Ph. D.
Health: Populations, Organization, Practices Axis
Centre de recherche du CHUS
Department of Family Medicine
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Université de Sherbrooke
Phone | 819 346-1110 ext. 73814
Fax | 819 564-5386
E-Mail | email@example.com
Supporting innovation in the organization of services and clinical practices for anxiety and depressive disorders in primary care
Doctor Roberge’s research program seeks to improve the health status of people with anxiety and depressive disorders by targeting one of its determinants: the organization and delivery of mental health services in primary care. On the one hand, she is interested in the determinants of the use of mental health services and in the quality of care for anxiety and depression, particularly regarding the access to evidence-based psychotherapy. On the other hand, she is interested in innovations in the organization of services and in primary care mental health team’s clinical practices in Quebec, both by conducting applied research projects and knowledge translation activities.
- Development and implementation of a quality improvement program for the care of common mental disorders, based on Wagner’s Chronic Care Model in ten CSSS across Quebec. Cible qualité (CIHR; 2008-2010; CIHR, FRQS, 2011-2014): www.qualaxia.org/ms/cible-qualite-2/index.php?lg=en
- Co-investigator in the development of a cohort of patients with anxiety and depressive disorders in primary care. This cohort allows the examination of organizational and individual contextual factors associated with quality of care for common mental disorders. Dialogue Project (CFHI, 2006-2010): www.qualaxia.org/ms/dialogue/index.php?lg=en
- Development of a care protocol for major depression: Fournier, L., Roberge, P., & Brouillet, H. (2012). Faire face à la dépression au Québec : Protocole de soins à l’intention des intervenants de première ligne. www.qualaxia.org/ms/jalons/index.php
- Roberge, P., Fournier, L., Brouillet, H., Hudon, C., Houle, J., Provencher, M.D. & Lévesque, J-F. (2013). Implementing a knowledge application program for anxiety and depression in community-based primary mental health care: a multiple case study research protocol. Implementation Science, 8, 26.
- Roberge, P., Fournier, L., Menear, M. & Duhoux, D. (in press). Access to psychotherapy for primary care patients with anxiety disorders. Canadian Psychology.
Know-How & Opportunities for Collaboration
- Mental health epidemiological surveys
- Knowledge translation
- Mixed methods
- Clinical research
- Health services research